- Waterproof Ultra durable Cordura Ballistic Nylon fabric from Invista, a USA company. (We actually use this material on all of our bags). It's not Cordura unless it's tagged!
- Expandable lower pocket for a Flight Attendant manual (will fit new SWA F/A manual with '800 addition), or for FFDO. It's there if you need it, zip it closed if you don't!
- Extra large main insulated food/tote compartment. This main compartment is larger than most cooler bags which works to keep ALL your food fresh.
- Looks like a nice bag, not a boxy cooler
- Top double zipper "Dry" compartment for magazines, books, phones, plastic forks, etc.
- 2 Side pockets which can be used as a drink holder. One side is a zipper pocket, the other is a convenient mesh pocket.
- Easy access front pocket for more of your stuff.
- Comes with a comfortable padded shoulder strap.
- Will fit over your luggage handle. (up to an 8 1/2" wide handle)
Our coolers have the versatility you need. The Canadian Ice Cooler has the perfect balance between cold storage space and convenient pockets. This bag will pay for itself in no time at all. If you're looking to max out the cold storage area, and don't mind having not as many pockets, go for our Glacier Flight Crew Cooler.
Remember...Buying quality is always a good decision.
*Liner is not covered under the warranty. We do have a strong, very high quality liner, that is highly puncture resistant, but not puncture proof. Please do not put your can opener in the main pocket, or any other sharp items that may cause a small hole.