Our polypropylene luggage is made out of one of the strongest plastics, and is a revolutionary technology for luggage impact resistance. It is highly resistant to repeated abuse and bumps which gives you the peace of mind while you're away from home.
- 6.5 lbs empty weight
- Case dimensions: 19" x 14" x 8
- Floor to top of handle grip: 22", Floor to handle extended: 40"
- Wheel radius: 2 1/8", Each corner has patented double wheel system
- Virtually indestructable Polypropelene (also known as Polypropene) thermoplastic case
- Cross "X" strap system to keep clothes secure
- Inside mesh pocket
- Comfortable top handle
- Side handle
- TSA Zipper lock system - you choose your own code
- Liner zipper to access frame system for easy replacement of any parts
- Washable inside liner - Just hose it down, soap it up and rinse!
- High strength nylon padded liner
- Organized interior
- Easily replace trolley handle or wheels
- Rolls effortlessly on 4, 360 Degree Double wheels
- Nicely balanced
- Does not wander or "drift" on 2 wheels
- Stainless Steel trolley handle
- 5 year warranty
- Aircraft Cabin Friendly
DURABILITY TESTING RESULTS - All based on luggage loaded with 55 lbs of weight.
Handle Jolt Test - Handles are tested for 20,000 cycles
Salt Spray Test - Luggage parts are tested for oxidation resistance by exposing to 24 hours of direct spray.
Drop Test - Dropped on all sides and corners from a height of 4 feet
Rolling Road Test - Rolled on various surfaces for over 2 miles with very minor wear
Handle Oscillation Test - Handles are swung for 10,000 cycles
Tumble Test - Tumbled for 20 cycles (each cycle equals 7 steps or stairs) above 100 random impacts
Tensile Test - Material seams and zippers are tested to a tearing force of 500 lbs
Lock Test - Lock open and closed 5,000 times
Zipper Test - Opened and closed 1,000 times
Customer Reviews (1)
- Love my spinner!Review by D
- I bought this spinner as a smaller tool and parts box. I check this bag once or twice a week on flights. Have yet to see another one like it in airports. Everyone else seems to all have the same bag. This is my second bag and I love them. They are truly strong. 6 months and no issues when it comes off the luggage carousal . Would buy again in a heartbeat !! (Posted on 1/10/2017)